- Click + hold + drag with second finger allows you to choose a focal point and rotate the model in three dimensions about that point
- Double tap on track pad acts as click, so if you double tap then drag it acts the same way
- Two finger drag allows you to zoom in and out
- Right click + hold allows you to move your position relative to the model without rotation
- Left click + hold allows you to move the camera around
- Two finger pinch zooms out
- Two finger spread zooms in
Mouse and Keyboard:
- To zoom in and out, use your mouse's scroll wheel
- To rotate the model in three dimensions, hold left click and move your mouse
- To move your position relative to the model without rotation hold Right click and move your mouse.
- If you turn on "Dense Point Cloud" or "Sparse Point Cloud" you can double-click on a point to quickly zoom in to where you have clicked.
- If you turn on "Dense Point Cloud" or "Sparse Point Cloud" you can double-tap/double-click on your trackpad to zoom in.