Typically when this happens, it means that you have not activated a project. Click here to see how to activate a project. Once the project has been activated, you will be able to see the sites of the activated project. If this hasn't solved the problem, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (215) 550-1823.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need organizations?
- How do organizations work?
- What do the different priority levels mean?
- What is the difference between a site resource and a site inspection?
- Why should I create inspections?
- What is an inspection?
- My sites aren’t showing up on the map, what’s happening?
- Why do I need to create a project?
- What does it mean to activate a project?
- Why should I create a team?