A site resource is a written document that pertains to the state of a site. Whereas a site inspection is a group of photos that visually show the site. Inspections can be turned into 3D and 2D models as well.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need organizations?
- How do organizations work?
- What do the different priority levels mean?
- What is the difference between a site resource and a site inspection?
- Why should I create inspections?
- What is an inspection?
- My sites aren’t showing up on the map, what’s happening?
- Why do I need to create a project?
- What does it mean to activate a project?
- Why should I create a team?