A project allows you to group your common data custom to your needs. A project can be a tool to organize data based on time, e.g. “Hurricane Irma 2017”, or based on the location of the data e.g. “Florida Sites”.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need organizations?
- How do organizations work?
- What do the different priority levels mean?
- What is the difference between a site resource and a site inspection?
- Why should I create inspections?
- What is an inspection?
- My sites aren’t showing up on the map, what’s happening?
- Why do I need to create a project?
- What does it mean to activate a project?
- Why should I create a team?