Yes. Aerial Applications can import every 3D file type, including `.las` files. This makes our modeling software compatible with most LIDAR platforms.
Articles in this section
- How to Add a Damage Site
- How to Add an Asset Site
- How to Create a Team
- How to Upload Resources
- Does your software automatically tag photos?
- Can I run your software on my servers?
- Can I work with LIDAR data?
- Do you offer flight operations services?
- How to Reset Password
- How do I fly a drone to collect data for maps and 3D renderings?